Playing Blackjack Online
Blackjack FactsSkill Level Needed: High
Aces: 1 and 11
Type of game: Playing cards
House Edge: less than 1% depending on house rules and your strategy
What to look for: Try to find a casino that offers a player friendly rules.
Mac Compatible Casinos with Blackjack: 888 Casino, Bet Online Casino , Bovada.lv
Object of BlackjackTo beat the dealer by having a higher hand or making the dealer bust.
A how to guide on playing Blackjack1. Player places a bet on the table.
2. Cards are dealt to the player and the dealer.
3. The dealer shows off one of his cards, if its an Ace, he will ask the players if they want to buy insurance.
4. The dealer will check his second card if his first card showing is an Ace or an ten. If there the dealer has a blackjack all hands are lost, unless one of the players were dealt a blackjack, then it would be a push.
5. If the dealer doesn't have a blackjack, the player will have an option to surrender, stand, hit, double or split his cards.
6. If the player hit or split his cards, they will have the option to stand, hit or re-split his hand until he stands or busts.
7. The dealer will now play his hand, the dealer will continue taking cards till he has a 17 or higher. Once he has 17 he must stand.
8.The dealer will now pay out the winning hands.
Blackjack TerminologySurrender: The player surrenders half his bet after looking at his cards and seeing the dealer's up card.
Stand: The player stops receiving cards from the dealer.
Hit: The player is asking the dealer for another card.
Insurance: Is a side bet whether or not the dealer has a blackjack or not, the bet is only available when the dealer has an Ace showing.
Double: The player will double his bet and will get one more card and only one more card from the dealer. This bet is only available if you haven't hit or stand yet.
Split: The player decides to split a pair into two separate hands.
Blackjack: An Ace and a ten card (10, Jack, Queen, King).
Bust: When the player's or dealer's hand is over 21.